Group Quality Policy
Camira is a market leader in the design and manufacture of textiles for commercial interiors and mass passenger transport. Our aim is to be the natural choice for fabric and textile solutions, delivering a consistent product which customers can trust. Our ability to reliably provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements is supported by a commitment to:
- Continually develop and refine the group business management system to ensure all operational sites, departments and people are working in conformance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001.
- Determine and maintain compliance with applicable contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements of products and services.
- Encourage realisation of opportunities which enhance customer satisfaction and improve the quality of products.
- Standardise Camira systems and frameworks and promote collaboration amongst risk mitigating functions.
- Attract and recruit world leading talent and develop a diverse talent pool of employees within Camira.
- Set the benchmark for quality through new product innovation and reappraisal of existing products for new and established markets.
- Provide a seamless customer service experience through system and process innovation.
- Enhance the digital experience of our customers, employees, and wider stakeholders.
- Lead the way in sustainable business practice, safeguarding Camira’s employees, customers, supply chain and the environment.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote awareness of their impact on the intended outcomes of quality requirements and improvements.
- Set measurable objectives which are monitored and reviewed in line with the principles of this quality policy.
Dated: August 2022