A creative hub for digital fabric design
Our Digital Design Studio is a creative hub of talented textile designers who specialize in print, weave, color and pattern.
Their mission is to work collaboratively with you to bring your own designs to life on fabric, using the latest digital print technology.
This has been optimized for natural fiber fabrics, meaning we can add digital design to luxurious printed wools, plush wool velours and the most environmental wool-bast fiber blends.
We work flexibly and collaboratively across segments and applications united by a common goal – to create designs which can inspire and patterns with curb appeal, be it in high-end residential, boutique hotels, or social spaces in the corporate workplace.
If you’re an Editeur with your own collections, we can work in tandem with you, bringing a new dimension to your bespoke textile portfolio.
If you’re an interior designer or architect working with an end-user client, we can help you create something totally unique and stand-out for your project.
Or if you’re a hotel design professional, we can localize and personalize your public spaces and guestrooms with a nod or a shout to city skylines or distinctive landmarks.
We create custom collections for upholstery, bespoke designs for curtains and drapery, fabric as focal wall art and murals, or soft furnishing accessories such as scatter cushions and throws.
Give us your design to interpret, choose from our design catalog as a starting point, supply us your print-ready finished design or set us a design challenge!
From initial design, to sampling, to production, it’s a straightforward process, with our experts in print and weave helping every step of the way, bringing new creative opportunities and providing new levels of statement luxury.
Key benefits of our digital print service:
- Short lead times – rapid turnaround on prints, ex-stock availability on complementary weaves
- Low minimum order quantities – meaning lower stock holdings and improved flexibility
- Direct to fabric printing – meaning no investment in screens and all files stored digitally
- Environmental inks – AZO-free and REACH certified
- High technical performance – engineered for abrasion, colorfastness and flammability
- Multi-application – upholstery, drape, accessories, murals
- In-house design studio – experienced colorists, print specialists and woven textile designers