This policy explains how we process and protect personal information through our website www.camirafabrics.com
How your personal information will be used
- Whenever we collect your personal information we will issue a Privacy Notice explaining why we are doing so and seeking your consent as appropriate. We respect your right to privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important to us.
- We will use your email address and a password (which is encrypted) for you to register and login to the website.
- We use your contact details (including your name, address, telephone number, email address) to respond to any specific information requests or to send you any samples requested, and with your consent we will send you email updates.
- The website uses browsing data (including the IP address of the device you are using to access the website) and cookies to monitor how you use the website and provide appropriate content. We also need this to provide information about your visit (e.g. length of time on site, your approximate location, pages viewed, associated activity such as downloading information or ordering samples).
- We may share your personal information with our partners including website developers, agents & distributors or independent sales representatives to ensure that the website and the data are securely hosted, to develop the website and where it is necessary to fulfil your request(s). If we share your information with partners internationally then we'll make sure that it's protected using appropriate safeguards.
- We will only keep your information for as long as necessary for its purpose. General website content and social media content will be retained indefinitely. Website content information relating to specific employees will be deleted should their employment cease. Website user records (e.g. account login contact information) will be retained as long as we are able to verify active use.
Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites outside of our group. We cannot take any responsibility for your use of other websites.
You may request to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and know the portability of data. You may also lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. the Information Commissioner's Office in the UK https://ico.org.uk
You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you no longer wish to hear from us, or if you wish to change how we contact you, please write to [email protected]
or The Marketing Department, Camira, The Watermill, Wheatley Park, Mirfield, WF14 8HE, United Kingdom. Or, if you prefer, email [email protected]
or write to our Data Governance Team at the same address.