Group Quality Policy
Camira’s purpose is to deliver style with substance, celebrating textile design and manufacturing, to bring commercial and transport interiors to life. We always aim to deliver a product you can trust, which is made, tested and supported by a commitment to total quality and excellence.
Our quality policy is underpinned by the following guiding principles:
• Maintain conformance with ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 17025 (competence in testing and calibration).
• Comply with relevant industry, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Maintain robust technical governance through best practice in testing, calibration and certification.
• Target continuous improvement in product quality, delivery promise, customer service, and complaint handling.
• Inspire and engage with our people, customers and suppliers through effective implementation and monitoring of controlled processes.
• Promote innovation and investment in people, talent, plant and equipment.
• Set, monitor and review quality objectives in line with the principles of this policy.
Dated: May 2018