There are always different boxes to tick, and – while a fabric purchase might not be as exciting as buying a new car – there are many added value treatment options to increase technical performance. To make it cost effective, various minimum order quantities will apply.
- Stain repellent fabric protector – an added fluorocarbon allows liquid spills to bead up on the fabric surface, providing extra protection and giving users more time to clean up.
- Flame retardant treatments – these can increase the flammability performance level to meet higher specifications in both contract areas and for public transport. They might be in the form of post-treatments or backcoating and tend to be specific to the fabric composition and construction.
- Foam lamination – used on both seating and vertical fabrics for a myriad of purposes, including appearance, stability, softness, and added acoustic properties. Options range from 2mm to 8mm foam.
- Defender – transport specific, this is our unique treatment for anti-stain and anti-microbial protection on moquette and flat-cloths. A Defender treated fabric will resist stains for longer, require less maintenance and provide anti-microbial and anti-bacterial protection.
- TriOnyx – healthcare focused, this soft effect finish provides three part protection to ensure fabrics are waterproof and stain repellent, anti-microbial and flame retardant to Crib 5 Medium Hazard.
Please note: With the addition of any post treatment or backing the technical performance or shade of the product may be altered.