1. Camira Fabrics must receive prior notification for all items to be returned.
2. Returned items must be labelled (with original labels attached), in suitable packaging and returned in the same condition as received. Fabric damaged in return transit will be deducted from the credit value.
3. Leather hides are sent out rolled, therefore MUST be returned rolled and not folded.
4. Returns relating to excess stock or a cancelled order will be subject to a 30% handling charge with a minimum charge of £50.00 (or 75 Euros). Return transportation must be arranged and funded by the customer.
5. Camira Fabrics will accept the return of current fabrics only, no later than 1 month following the date of invoice.
6. When we are notified that the fabric is to be returned, our returns administrator will contact you and if:
a) collection is via UPS, the UPS driver will attach the returns label to the packages upon collection;
b) collection is via Camira Fabrics transport, a returns label will be emailed to be attached to the packages;
c) customers' own transportation is being arranged, a returns label will be emailed to be attached to the packages.
a) collection is via UPS, a Camira Fabrics reference number will be emailed to be attached to the packages;
b) customers' own transportation is being arranged, a Camira Fabrics reference number will be emailed to be attached to the packages.
7. If goods are not made available within 10 working days for UK customers, or 15 working days for overseas customers from the date of the above returns form, it will then be the responsibility of the customer to;
a) arrange your own return transport; or
b) settle payment.
8. UK only: Camira Fabrics' drivers are not allowed to collect any fabric without the correct returns delivery note, which the driver will sign and a copy of which you must retain.