Health and Safety Policy
We'll always make sure that Camira is a safe and pleasant place to work and visit. We run our premises in line with current legislation including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and compliance with COSHH regulations 1988.
We'll promote the health, safety and welfare of both staff and visitors by:
- Implementing safe operating procedures on all machinery and activities
- Undertaking risk assessments and actions to minimise risks and improve equipment and working practices in all areas
- Providing relevant training covering NEBOSH, IOSH, first-aid, spill kit, and fire procedures
- Reporting, investigation and prevention of accidents and incidents in line with HSE standards
- Developing a clean and comfortable working environment in both the factory and office