Group Compliance Policy
Camira upholds integrity as a core business value. It is our belief that sustainable, ethical, fair and legally compliant practices are the foundational building blocks of a business that delivers style with substance. We are committed to earning the trust of our customers, suppliers and employees by not only observing but consistently delivering the fundamental guidelines of this policy.
It is the responsibility of everyone at Camira to exercise good judgement and work in accordance with the following principles:
- Have a positive effect and leave a lasting legacy through sustainable business practices
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy, Group Environmental Policy, REACH Statement
- Protect laws designed to promote fair competition
- Protect the safety, rights and freedoms of people
Group Health & Safety Policy, Modern Slavery Statement, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Policies
- Operate methods for the effective identification and management of risk
- Deliver structured compliance training programmes to our people
- Provide guidance on the identification of potential and actual non-compliance and non-conformance
- Take prompt action to address identified non-compliance and non-conformance
- Seek assurance of compliant behaviours through proactive auditing and review
- Escalate and issue appropriate sanctions to those who fail to comply with expressed requirements
- Support decision-making that is free from conflicts of interest.
Dated: November 2018